The idea of writing a blog will not leave me alone. I am not sure where to start, but the idea of what I want to do is listed here. Until I get things really consistent, I am not too concerned with organization, for after all there needs to be content to organize right?
Areas I want to write about include:
- simple living
- learning house care
- family maintenance
- project sharing
- book reviews
- personal study lessons
My goals in writing are to share, inspire, challenge, and help.
There is so much that I have learned in the last ten years as a housekeeper, wife and mom. Some of it has been things that you only learn with time and experience, and some of it has been practical how to’s that I wish I had learned many years ago. In my writing, I want to share what I am learning with those who are also learning about this crazy wonderful life and hopefully encourage (inspire) them to be and do amazing.
My audience, in reality is anyone who consistently reads this blog, but more specifically:
- new wives
- singles learning to be on their own
- anyone seeking encouragement and ideas for life and simplicity.
Categories I hope to write under are listed with the rough organizing titles:
- ideas for crafts and projects (arts & crafts corner)
- suggestions for self-improvement and learning (keeping it simple)
- book reivews from my own personal reading (bookshelf)
- bits and pieces of fun stuff from our life (this is my life)
- (food journey)
- (Bible study)
- (“homemade” housekeeping hints)
- forever learning (after schooling)